Robin Tunney Birthday Book

 



Hello, Tunnies!

I am sorry for the lack of updates recently, but life and work have kept me pretty busy. There weren't major news anyway, but as always I suggest to keep an eye on Robin's Official Instagram account, as she posts some very cute photos of her family from time to time.

Nevertheless, I would love to put together a Birthday Book with our Birthday wishes for Robin, as we did the previous years! 

All you need to do is send me your message, letter, photo, fanart for Robin. The only "rules" are the following:
- the material you send should fit in an A4 page, please include your first name and country,
- be respectful,
- keep in mind that the Book will be published online,
- please send you material from today June 1st, 2021, until June 15, 2021.

You can send your contribution to: maryngreenshades@gmail.com

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me! Thank you!

Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!