Robin's Green Shades - 10 Years Online!



Well, here we are! One night of ten years ago I was setting up this website. At first, I just wanted it to be a blog about me sharing what I loved about Robin. Slowly, it became so much more. It has become a source for fans, but most importantly, thanks to this website I lived some of my most precious memories ever. I got to meet Robin, I got to meet Tunnies from around the world, friends with whom I shared wonderful moments.
Sometimes, when you think about fans, fansites, it is often perceived as some sort of exaggerated attachment to someone you might never even meet in real life. In my experience though, it was (and it still is) something that got me through some really hard times. Call it a distraction, call it daydreaming, call it fangirling. Whatever name you want to give it, that something truly helped me in a lot of ways. I got to travel alone, something I thought being quite impossible just a few years before. It made me travel to New York to see Robin in a play and meet other Tunnies. Six wonderful days I will never ever forget!
So, in the end, if you live your "fangirl life" with respect for the person you admire, if you constantly keep in mind that that person is deserving of their privacy, you will always be able to experience your passion in a positive, genuine way.
They say passions come and go, and that is true. Some, though, are meant to stay forever. 
I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep this website going - I hope for the next 30 years! But one thing is for certain: my love for Robin, my affection for our fanbase will never ever end!
So thank you, Robin, thank you Tunnies, thank you to all the visitors who come here to find news, thank you, everyone, for these first wonderful 10 years together!

Much Love,
Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!