The Fix Finale "Making A Murderer": Maya Travis Screencaptures and Best Quotes

From yesterday night's episode of The Fix, 1x10 "Making A Murderer", some screen captures and a few Maya Travis quotes that I loved.
I really loved this finale and the fact that there was closure for every character. It was an amazing run, and I'm grateful for this chance to see Robin rocking as Maya Travis!

Enjoy!

Synopsis:
All questions will be answered as a conviction is made in the murder of Jessica Meyer.











  • I need to know the truth, whatever it is.
  • This is still my case. I'll handle it.
  • You think you're gonna know how you'll feel when you get what you want, but it doesn't always work out that way.
  • Yes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!