The Fix 1x08 "Queen For A Day": Maya Travis Screen Captures and Best Quotes

From yesterday night's episode of The Fix, 1x08 "Queen For A Day", some screen captures and a few Maya Travis quotes that I loved.
Enjoy!

Synopsis:
The district attorney’s office is determined to get to the bottom of newfound evidence that appears to be planted. The police give Maya a security detail after the case takes a dangerous turn, while Loni comes clean to Maya about her dealings with Ezra.







  • I need the Loni that busted my chops when I first got here. Where the hell is she?
  • You know, it took everything I had to get on the plane to come back down here, dive back into this nightmare. The only thing that made it bearable was knowing you'd be by my side. On my side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!