The Fix 1x06 "The Fugitive": Maya Travis Screen Captures and Best Quotes

From yesterday night's episode of The Fix, 1x06 "The Fugitive", some screen captures and a few Maya Travis quotes which I loved.
Enjoy!

Synopsis:
Sevvy is nowhere to be found before he is due to appear in court. Jessica Meyer’s sister Lindsay meets with Maya and wants Sevvy behind bars, while the police receive a report that Maya is being stalked.






  • It's an arraignment. I could do it in my sleep.
  • The guy is a sad sack who gets his kicks out of leaving earrings on my doorstep.
  • I don't need you to protect me. If you want to be with somebody that you need to save, that's not me. I can take care of myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!