The Fix 1x05 "Lie To Me": Maya Travis Screen Captures and Best Quotes

From Monday night's episode of The Fix, 1x05 "Lie To Me", some screen captures and a few Maya Travis quotes which I loved.
Enjoy!

Synopsis:
The district attorney’s office makes everyone take a lie detector test in an effort to find the mole feeding information to Ezra Wolf. Meanwhile, Maya receives an unexpected visit from Sevvy’s son Gabe at work.







  • She fought so hard to stay with you and Sunny, Gabe. She loved you so much. I think about your mother every day, and I wish I could get justice for her.
  • Looks like I do remember how this works. Nice shiner, Wolf. I wish I'd given it to you.
  • We've got him!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!