The Fix 1x04 "Scandal": Maya Travis Screen Captures and Best Quotes

From last night's episode of The Fix, 1x04 "Scandal", some screen captures and a few Maya Travis quotes which I loved.
Enjoy!

Synopsis:
Maya obtains surveillance footage of Jessica the night before her death. Wiest is furious after Ezra spins a story about an affair between Maya and Matthew. The D.A.’s office finds out that there’s a mole leaking information to Ezra.







  • "If you don't have the facts, argue the law. If you don't have the law, argue the facts. If you don't have either, kick the prosecutor."
  • "Three days ago I was "#MayaOnFayah.""
  • "I am one piece of evidence away from arresting Sevvy Johnson. If you want to do a focus group on that, knock yourself out."
  • "You do the talking. Focus groups say I'm not likeable."
  • "The real me is wondering what I'm doing up here dressed like a marshmallow peep. The real me is wondering why I'm sitting up here all alone. Matthew got swept up in the same media avalanche as I did, but he's not up here auditioning for Miss Congeniality. He doesn't have to humiliate himself just so he can do his job. But women, we have to be nice, we have to be likable, or we're dismissed as bitches or sluts. That's why these rumors that have been swirling around all week have been so much harder on me than on your husband. If I want to put a murderer away, I can't play nice. Smiles won't do it. A trial is a battle, and I have to come out swinging. But I promise, I will smile when Jessica's killer is behind bars, and that'll be the real me." 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!