The Fix 1x02 "Revenge": Maya Travis Screen Captures and Best Quotes

From last night's episode of The Fix, 1x02 "Revenge", some screen captures and a few Maya Travis quotes which I loved.
Enjoy!

Synopsis:
Maya and Matthew search Sevvy’s house for anything that might lead to an arrest as they face mounting pressure from Wiest to build a case quickly. Meanwhile, Ezra tries to clean up Sevvy’s image and finds a new suspect to take the attention off of his client.






"I'm not gonna sink to Wolf's level. I'll try my case in court. Not the press."

"We're a team. You should speak your mind."

"You have no idea how it felt to be me eight years ago. Was your face on the news all day, every day, was your entire life dissected, your hair, your clothes, every single decision, every mistake. Nobody knows your name, nobody blames you for letting a murderer walk."

"This was my one chance to make it right. And it's gone."

"I'm gonna out-wolf the Wolf."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!