The Fix 1x01 "Pilot": Maya Travis Screen Captures and Best Quotes

From last night's episode of The Fix, 1x01 "Pilot", some screen captures and a few Maya Travis quotes which I loved.
Enjoy!

Synopsis:
L.A. district attorney Maya Travis suffers a devastating defeat after prosecuting an A-list movie star for double murder. With her high-profile career derailed, she flees for a quieter life in rural Washington. Eight years later, when this same star is under suspicion for another murder, Maya is lured back to the DA’s office for another chance at justice.






  • "I've been in the country, not in a coma. I'm still a lawyer. I know the rules.
  • "Reporter. I'm gonna answer it. With my mean face."
  • "That's the bitch about guilt. You don't have to do anything wrong to feel it."
  • "I have the chance to get justice. That makes it my fight."
  • "Miss me?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!