Robin Tunney at the TCA Panel for The Fix

Robin attended yesterday the TCA 2019 panel for The Fix, along with the other members of the Cast and Crew.
Following, a couple of photos and what Robin shared during the panel.


Photo Source: The TCA

"You can’t play your boss. She said you’re not playing me but we’re playing the same origin story.” - Tunney on playing the character like Clark 

"Marcia, I'm not playing you, am I? That's a lot of pressure. Sarah Paulson did it incredibly well and it's hard to play your boss," Robin Tunney says.

"This is the time I have three women writing for my character. It’s directed by a female. Lots of female empowerment."

"Our job is to keep eyeballs on the screen. This is a time I have three women writing for my character and I never thought I'd see that in my lifetime. It's a female empowerment moment." 

Quotes Sources: @thesurfreport - @Isirikul - @danielletbd 

More photos of Robin attending the TCA, from Getty Images:




Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!