Fans Project - #supportGEMS - Updates

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to give you a little update on the project.
So far, we have raised almost $600, thanks to the generous donations of the participants. I remind you that you can see the list of participants on the dedicated website of the project, click here
I also remind you that there is time until September 30th to give your contribution, and to see all the details, click here
Please don't forget to send me an e-mail if you've done a donation dedicated to Robin for this project, so I can add you to the list of Participants, thank you.
Finally, I was very, very happy to see that Robin is already aware of the project, as you can see from her latest tweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!