Thursday, July 16, 2015
New Contest Starts Now!
are you ready to solve a crossword entirely dedicated to Robin, and to win some lovely prizes?
CLICK HERE - this link will bring you to the crossword's page. You can solve it on-line. All the clues are Robin related.
These are a few instructions you need to know to complete it:
- Click a cell on the crossword grid, or click a clue to start;
- Click twice on a cell to toggle between across and down;
- The active cell is highlighted in blue;
- Start typing in the word;
- Hit enter when you are done typing in the word;
- The word will turn green or red if you got it right or wrong;
- You can use the tab and shift-tab keys to move around the crossword.
- If the crossword looks cut off when you view it online, scroll down. If your crossword is big, you need to scroll down to see the rest of it.
- A little help to solve it? All the answers can be found on this website... ;)
Once you have completed your crossword, take a screen capture (click here to see how you can do it. If the size of your screen is not big enough to contain the whole crossword in one screen capture, you can either divide the crossword in two or more screen captures, you can reduce the webpage and make it look smaller using the zoom from the menu of your browser, or you can use the full-screen mode) or a photo of it, and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
please write Fans Contest as subject.
Please be sure to write your name and twitter (if you have one, if you don't just your name is fine) along with the screen capture of the crossword. I will not accept partially solved crosswords.
The first three emails I will receive, with the completed and correct crosswords will be the winners.
I will immediately announce the winners, and they will be contacted via e-mail and twitter, if they have one.
Good luck to everyone, and have fun!! :)
#pride2017 Un post condiviso da Robin Tunney (@realrobintunney) in data: 25 Giu 2017 alle ore 22:15 PDT
Robin attended the Entertainment Weekly's 2016 Pre-Emmy Party in Los Angeles last night. She looked absolutely amazing!! Here some pho...
Image by @CrimeCon The extras for Robin at the CrimeCon, that will take place in Frankfurt (Germany) on January 14-15, 2017 will be on ...
Hello, Tunnies! First of all, thank you for taking a little time to read this message! Since last year's fans project #supportGEMS wa...