Five Years On-Line!




Hello, everyone!
This month, Robin's Green Shades celebrates five years on-line!
Five years and a million visitors after, I can't believe the Blog is still here running! And I can't believe it's already been five years. Time does fly way too fast!
I just want to thank all the people who have visited this Blog, all of you who have sent a supportive message, all the amazing fans I have met during these five years.
I will be forever grateful for all the wonderful things that have happened, thanks to Robin and the beautiful fanbase I am so proud to be part of.
I hope I will be able to keep the Blog running for other 5 years, and even more...!! 

Talking about this beautiful fanbase, have you already joined the Robin's Fans List? You can read everything about it HERE 

Be sure to check back the Blog, because there will be a little surprise to celebrate Robin's Green Shades 5 years Anniversary, as you can see from the picture above!
There will be some nice prizes to win! A DVD + Soundtrack CD of "Niagara, Niagara", and two DVDs of The Mentalist's Cast & Creators at the Paley Fest.

Thank you all again so much!!

Maria

Comments

  1. This is intriguing! And congrats on the big birthday! You're a treasure and it's a pleasure to be sharing a fandom with you :) can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm always visiting your site.
    Hugs from Brazil!

    by @LadyDuchovny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!