Five Years Ago...



That's the very first entry I posted five years ago today.

I can't believe it's already been five years, time does fly so fast!
When I posted that entry, I had no idea of all the amazing things that were waiting for me.
Memories, friendships, basically a happy place to hide from real life's difficulties.
I've met so many beautiful people thanks to this Blog, and Robin of course!
I'm so grateful for everything that happened since that July 21 of five years ago.
I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this Blog active, I hope it will be for a very long time, but the memories I have of these past five years will always stay.

Thank you to all the Visitors, and the kindness you've always shown!


Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!