The Mentalist Series Finale Tonight!

Today, after 7 years and 7 amazing seasons, it's time to bid farewell to The Mentalist.
Tonight's a two hour Series Finale,  starting at 8pm ET/PT on CBS with the episode 7x12 "Brown Shag Carpet", and following, the episode 7x13 "White Orchids". You don't really want to miss it!

It's a bittersweet day, I don't really want to say goodbye to characters and stories that have been part of our lives for such a long time, but they say all good things must come to an end...

I'm really grateful we got to enjoy this Show for 7 seasons, not all the shows get to last this long.

Thank You to all the amazing Cast and Crew for giving us wonderful memories we will cherish forever!

And to say Thank You to all the Cast and the Crew, join us on twitter, we will try to trend #ThankYouTheMentalist at 7pm ET (an hour before the Series Finale's airing).

Check @SaveTheMentalist for all the details, thank you!




Comments

  1. I promised myself I wasn't going to cry... I see I'm a liar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!