Robin's Green Shades Celebrates 1 Million Visits!

Today, Robin's Green Shades has reached an amazing goal I would have never expected... 1 Million Visits!
I want to thank all of you, so much!
It's almost 4 years since this website is on-line, and thanks to it I could meet some really amazing people, and be part of a great fandom!
I hope I can keep it updated for as long as possible :)

To celebrate this important goal for the Blog, a little surprise for all the Robin Tunney Fans out there!
Be sure to check later for further details! ;)



Comments

  1. Congratulations ! You deserve it, this website is great and very well-documented, you're working hard on it, and Robin Tunney is the best !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!