Robin Tunney: "If you're good, and you work hard, everything is going to be all right."


I've collected some nice quotes from a recent Robin's Interview for the French Tetes Des Series 
* "I don't have a publicist who follows me everywhere, I don't feel like a star, I don't like red carpets very much, I don't wear haute couture, I don't weigh up everything I do, or what I'm going to say every time. I have job, that's already not bad."
* "I find it amusing, those actors who talk about their series as if they were talking about geopolitics. Take it easy!"
* "I don't take things serioulsy. Otherwise it's unbearable".
* "My first role? I was 11 months old, I don't remember about it".
* "People who met me at cafes used to tell me: "Oh you were an actress, what do you do now?" And I used to answer them: "I make belts, right now".
* "Everything's going to be all right, I'm not scared. It's useless to pray for your career to be successful. If you're good, and you work hard, everything is going to be all right."
* (About Monte-Carlo) "A beautiful region, and a cool place to have a coffee for 10 euros and a bottle of water for 7 euros."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!