Spoiler Alert: The Mentalist Casting News


Click on Read More for some casting news about The Mentalist Season 6.

Source: Deadline

Rockmond Dunbar (The Game) is set for a recurring three-episode arc on CBS’ veteran drama The Mentalist, with potential to become a series regular. He will appear in episodes 7, 8 and 9, playing FBI Supervisory Agent Dennis Abbott who is a tough, no-nonsense cop who doesn’t suffer fools and isn’t overly impressed by Patrick Jane’s skills or charm. The Mentalist is looking for new regulars, also is casting a new female regular.

Rockmond Dunbar




Comments

  1. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (64).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via twitter,
    just do so and let me know so I cab follow back =)
    Have anice day, hugs Beyaz Sır <3
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you very much :)
      You have a lovely layout too!
      Unfortunately, I don't understand your language!

      Have a nice day too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!