Transcription of the Audio of Robin Tunney's Press Conference at the Monte-Carlo TV Festival Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Published by Maria Novella Posted on July 02, 2013 I've made the transcription of the Audio of Robin Tunney's Press Conference at the Monte-Carlo TV Festival. To read it, click HERE Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownJuly 3, 2013 at 12:07 PMHi! I seen the audiotranscription, can you post the video for me to listen it? ThanksElodieReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaria NovellaJuly 3, 2013 at 3:48 PMHi, there is not a video, just the audio. You can listen to it, as I have already written on the blog, here: http://www.tvfestival.com/2013/index.php?Movelang=uk&p=2757 ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hi! I seen the audiotranscription, can you post the video for me to listen it? Thanks
ReplyDeleteElodie
Hi, there is not a video, just the audio. You can listen to it, as I have already written on the blog, here: http://www.tvfestival.com/2013/index.php?Movelang=uk&p=2757
ReplyDelete