New Robin Tunney Interview - Monte Carlo TV Festival

Here a new video interview, shot at the Monte Carlo Tv Festival. Robin is interviewed with Stephen Amell, from the series "Arrow". Watch her part from minute 12.50:



Source: TF1

Click on Read More for the Translation and Transcription of the interview. I'm sorry I couldn't catch every single word, as the voice-over makes it difficult! The general meaning is there, though ;)



Q: How do you explain the great success of The Mentalist in France? 
RT: I've tried to figure this out, and I think it might have something to do with the fact that Simon Baker is so beautiful and he drives a Citroen.
[...] Simon is serious and professional when he has to work, but he's funny and he is a great dancer, he does a great impression of Mick Jagger.

Q: Is something going to happen between you and him? In the series, of course?
RT: Of course, he's married! Well, I'm not sure, we're friends, we're so close, it'd be strange. It's up to Bruno, but I'd feel like I'd have to call her daughter and apologize, it'd be weird. 

Q: You are a great poker player, are you going to play here? How is your poker face?

RT: I don't think that bluffing is how people win, it's more like an hazard game, but I try not to make eye contact, that's how I bluff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!