My Monte-Carlo Adventure and Meeting Robin Tunney

Following a little report of my Monte-Carlo adventure!
But first, the link to the Gallery to see the photos of Robin Tunney I've taken during the day she attended the Festival. Hope you'll like them!
LINK TO THE GALLERY

Report:

Hello everyone!
So here's a little report about these 4 days at the Monte-Carlo Tv Festival!
Well, I should say 3 actually. In fact, when I arrived on Sunday afternoon, the weather was so bad that I had to run away back to my hotel! A huge storm was just right on Monte-Carlo, so my idea to watch the red carpet of the Opening Ceremony vanished...

Click on Read More to continue...


The next day, Monday, was absolutely a sunny and very hot day! 
So here how it works during this tv festival at the Grimaldi Forum. The only way to have the chance to see your favourite actors is basically to spend the whole day next to the red carpet. They usually all arrive early in the morning, and they all usually stop to sign autographs and take photos. Then actors have to go inside for photocalls and press. Some of them were being interviewed outside the Grimaldi Forum, and that was a good chance for the public to see them again, and try to get an autograph or a photo. A lot was up to the time they had between interviews.
I've seen a lot of French actors on Monday, and I had the chance to snap a photo with the cast of "Grimm" and an actress from "Once Upon A Time", Anastasia Griffith, who was really sweet and kind with everyone on Tuesday.

But the big day was Wednesday, June 12. Robin Tunney arrived early, at 9.20am at the Grimaldi Forum. There was already a good number of people waiting. As she arrived, we called her name and she stopped to sign autographs and take photos. I waited until she came in front of me, and I showed her the Lisbon's S1 cross, the one she sent me as a thank you for the Fans' Book Project of last February.
As she saw the cross, she said: "Maria, what are you doing here?!", and I replied, "Just for you!!". We hugged (best moment since a lot of time in my life!!), and I asked her if we could take a photo, so we took a photo, and then we said bye. She's been incredibly sweet, and I will cherish the memory of these moments with her forever. Meeting her has always been a dream, and I would have never imagined one day this dream was going to become true, never. Instead, taking this trip has been the best decision since some time!
I don't think I need to tell you this, but how beautiful she is...!
Robin signed a couple of photos, and then she had to go inside the Grimaldi Forum for photocalls and press. After an hour, more or less, she was back outiside to be interviewed right next to the Forum. We could see her getting ready for the interview, making funny faces while techs adjusted her earpiece and microphone!
She waved and said hi to the fans who were calling her constantly, and she began her interview. After that, she signed and took photos again with the public, and she went back inside the Forum for other press.
At around 3pm, she was back outiside the Grimaldi Forum, for an interview with Stephen Amell from the tv series "Arrow". After the interview, she signed again autographs, and then she was back inside the Grimaldi Forum.
And that's it... this has been a fantastic day, a day I will never ever forget!

I wanna thank Elodie, we kept each other company during the long hours of wait, and I've also met some really nice French and Italian girls.

I had such an amazing experience, and I go back home with lots of memories, emotions, knowing that a big dream came true.

Thank you for reading my little story... :)

Comments

  1. Hi maria so glad for you it must have been great for you having a photo of you and robin thanks for sharimg with us love Bill uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your story!! I hope someday Robin come to Mexico!! As you say, it would be a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Novella você é uma garota de sorte espero um dia assim como você e conhecê-la e tirar uma foto.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!