French Interview to Robin Tunney about The Mentalist Season 4


The French magazine Le Figaro released a new interview with Robin, since The Mentalist Season 4 will soon premiere in France.
You can read the translation I did here:


Q: Robin Tunney, at the beginning of Season 4, your character had been suspended from the CBI: is that a shock for her?
Robin Tunney: Yes, and no. I think that she saw that coming since a long time. She knew that working with Patrick Jane, who always works at the edges, she was going to take all the risks regarding her position and the law.
Q: In a future episode, Patrick Jane will tell "Love you" to Lisbon: will that change something between them?
Robin: She won't know what to think about that and, since she's not very expansive, it's likely that she won't try to find that out. They are close as friends, and there's always a certain ambiguity. They work together non-stop since four years, and they live a lot of intense moments together, that can also exacerbate their feelings. I think that as long as we'll follow their story, their relationship shouldn't be clarified. I'm always amused by what people think: some people think that they are just friends, other that they love each other but they don't realise that, other people want to see us together and other can't see us together! (Laughs)
Q: Simon Baker has spent a part of his vacations in France during this Summer. Have you ever thought of following his example?
Robin: Yes! They often told me that The Mentalist fans are incredible there! The idea that a lot of people follow the show in France as well is a wonderful compliment. In Los Angeles, we live in a bubble, and people here are used to see actors. We just hope they like the series, but we don't see its impact in their eyes. And this makes me remember that, when I was shooting "Prison Break" - that had a lot of success around the world- I visited Brasil with my ex-boyfriend, and I was amazed by people's happiness when they saw me. They used to call me with my character's name: "Veronica, Veronica!"
Source: tvmag.lefigaro.fr 



Comments

  1. Ai ela veio no Brasil,tomara que ela volte outra vez e quem sabe ai possa encontra-la tirar foto pedir autógrafo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Novella você sabe se tem algumas imagens dela quando esteve no Brasil?E por favor se souber que ela vem para o Brasil me avisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Era Verônica, agora para sempre será a nossa Teresa Lisbon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!