Happy Birthday Robin's Green Shades!

Happy Birthday Robin's Green Shades!
Today this blog turns 2 years old! :)
I'm so happy that a night of 2 years ago I decided to begin this adventure. This blog is for me like a cozy little warm place in which I find refuge from the everyday routine, dreaming about a wonderful woman...
What these two years brought to me it is still unbelievable... I got to know more Robin's fans, I got to find new friends, and I also had the honour to receive the most beautiful message from Robin herself... See it HERE 
I just hope I'll be able to keep the updates coming, I'd like to say forever, but let's just say for as long as possible!
Thank you to every single person who visits this website! :)

Novella


Comments

  1. Parabéns pelo seu ótimo trabalho realizado durante esses 2 anos nos mantendo informados sobre essa talentosa atriz que além de talentosa é uma ótima pessoa simpática,nada orgulhosa que não deixou seu enorme talento e fama subir a cabeça.Obrigada Mary pelo seu trabalho eu já acompanho o blog a um tempo lembro quando ele fez um ano e se Deus quiser viram muitos aniversários.Deus te abençoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Robin's Green Shades !!! 2 years, I remember when I find out about your website ! Amazing ! Keep going ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!