Happy Birthday Robin!!!


Today's a really special day for all Robin Tunney's Fans!
Today it's her Birthday! :D

I wish all the best to Robin, that she may spend this day surrounded by the Love of all her Family, Friends, and her Fans too, from all around the world!

If somehow this message will reach Robin, I don't know, but I just want to say how much inspiring she is for me, how many feelings and emotions she makes me feel with her amazing performances. 
Her down-to-earth and positive attitude teaches me everyday that you can be successful, and still being able to enjoy life at full with simplicity. 
Thanks to Robin I met wonderful people who are now very close to my heart, with whom I not only share the passion for her Art, but I also share a friendship that goes even beyond living far away.
For all this and much more, Robin, thank you so much!

Keep on being the wonderful person and actress you are, and I wish you all the best for your life and career!

YOUR FANS LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Novella


I also created a little Video to celebrate Robin's Birthday:


And here's a video created by totorsg with 79 fans from all around the world (including me!) wishing Robin a Happy Birthday!


What more can I say? I hope you'll feel all the love we're sending you today Robin, have a great day! <3

Comments

  1. Parabéns!!!!!!!!!! Robin Tunney tudo de bom que Deus a abençoe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!