Robin Tunney Press Preview for The Mentalist in Japan: Interview's Exctracts

I managed to write down some extracts from Robin's interview at The Mentalist Press Preview in Tokyo, Japan, May 21 2012.



Question: Why The Mentalist is so popular?
Robin: Because Simon Baker is so good looking
Question: That's all?
Robin: And well dressed... Beautiful hair... Gorgeous smile......... But he doesn't smell so good.
I'M KIDDING!! *laughs*
.... You can't smell when you watch tv
*laughs*
“Everywhere I travel, I’m not Robin Tunney I’m Teresa Lisbon. And they want to know about Red John. […] he’s definitely not Japanese. Which is why I feel so safe here.”


About Simon Baker and the rest of #TheMentalist cast: “He’s very funny, like most Australians. He’s very serious about his work. He’s good to play jokes on. I play jokes on him all the time. 
Whenever there’s a pretty girl, I tell her to go to Simon and ask for his autograph, ‘because my grandmother loves you’. He has a good sense of humor about jokes. He’s like a family. 
Tim Kang is the best handcuffer, and shooter. Owain is the funniest. And Amanda has the best legs.”


[…]
"I sleep a lot. I like to read books, to travel. I love my dog. A very handsome dog… He couldn’t come to Japan, he wanted to.
I went to Italy last year, Costa Rica, Africa, Australia, New Zeland… anywhere."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!