The Mentalist Season 4 Finale

Let me just say this Season Finale was amazing! I loved every minute of it. It was a superb job from everyone.
I will make sure to post the screencaptures as soon as possible, but I just wanted to say how awesome it was to watch this episode.
Robin did, as awlays, an amazing job, it will be fun screencapping her ;)
I won't spoil the episode right here, but if you want to leave a comment feel free. To the ones who haven't seen the episode yet, be aware of possible spoilers ;)


We'll see The Mentalist back with new episodes in September, new day, airing Sundays 10 pm.





Comments

  1. I did love the episode too ! Jisbon was perfect, Lisbon was perfect, Jane was perfect lol Everyone was perfect ! Loved it loved it =) Can't wait for season 5 now !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!