Health Magazine November Issue dedicates a page to Robin and what she loves about her home.
Here's the scan:
And here's a transcript of the scan:
What I love about my home:
The Mentalist star Robin Tunney rolls out the welcome mat and reveals her happy house secrets.
"I love my home! It's a huge part of who I am".
Interview by Elizabeth Jenkins
-Playing Chef: "I prefer having friends over versus meeting at a restaurant and being rushed out. Pasta is always really good to serve to a big group. You can feed 12 friends without braking the bank.
-Bringing the outside in: " I always have fresh flowers in the house".
- Moving and Grooving: "I take Tracy Anderson's classes and do her dance cardio DVDs at home. Dancing is a really joyful thing to do- you sweat so much and you skin looks good".
- Lovely linens: "Simon [Baker] makes fun of me for ironing my duvet covers and pillowcases. He says a bed is not more comfortable if your iron it. But it feels better to me! I like Frette sheets".
- Lounging around: "I put Monrow sweatpants when I'm home. They are really soft!".
- Love this scent: "I keep Santa Maria Novella potpourri sachets in my linen closet and car. A valet guy asked me to bring him one because it smells so good!"
- Go to Glasses: "It's important when you serve wine in stem glasses that it's with a small group and you won't be devastated if one breaks. For bigger parties, I use simple Alessi glasses".
Source: @FRETTEhome - health.com thanks to Kellyee34 for the scan
Robin shared on her Instagram Account that she attended, on December 8, the event #MeTooWhatNext at the National Women's Law Center in L...
Robin has been very active on Instagram lately. You can check out her updates HERE including a reunion with Simon Baker, who met Robin'...
Happy Birthday Robin! Today is a very special day for all of us Tunnies! I always feel like words are failing me when I try to...
Robin attended the Entertainment Weekly's 2016 Pre-Emmy Party in Los Angeles last night. She looked absolutely amazing!! Here some pho...