Happy Birthday Robin!!!

Today's a very special day, it is Robin's Birthday, so I want to wish her a
Happy Happy Birthday!!
I hope you're going to spend a wonderful day with the ones you love, and your fans are sending lots of love too! 
Thank you for being an awesome woman and artist! :)


I made a video to celebrate her Birthday, hope you'll like it!


I joined the Robin Tunney's Forum Topic about her birthday to celebrate with her fans there, if you want to join us you can click here :)

Edit: I found another cute video for Robin's Birthday and thought to share, let's spread the Love! ;)



Thanks to: JisbonCollabsx

Comments

  1. <3 <3 <3
    :-))
    I hope she'll "feel" her fans' Birthday wishes somehow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful videos !!! And Happy Birthday to you Robin !!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!