Interview: People Interview (2008)

Click on Read More to read a short interview to Robin about The Mentalist, dated 2008. You can also find the article in the Interviews Section.



Thanks to patrickandteresa.net for the scan.


Mad about The Mentalist
By Lesley Messer- 2008


For the actress, 36, costarring in CBS' breakout fall hit has its perks- like teasing Simon Baker.


- How did it feel to see your ratings?
   I was up at 6 o'clock [the morning after the premiere] looking at them, texting [costar] Simon Baker. There was a lot of jumping around. Now he expects me to deliver the news every Wednesday. It's ritual.


- You're friends?
   He's awesome. I knew him before we started. He teases me and I'll tease him. I make fun of him that he's sort of a sex symbol. I call him "The Heat". And when I wear a certain coat, he calls me "The Fonz".


-Besides working with Simon, what's the biggest perk of being on a hit?
  I got air conditioning and my bathrooms are gonna get retiled. My house was built in 1958, and my sinks and countertops are from 1958. I'm excited- a little home improvement!

Comments

  1. Hey, I wanted to go to patrickandteresa.net but google doesn't find the page. I think the website doesn't existe anymore... It's normal ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a temporary error within the website, but looks like the site closed maybe?
    Shame, it was a beautiful website!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin Tunney's Answer to the Fans Book!