Spoiler Alert: The Mentalist 3x10 Press Release and TV Guide Mega Buzz

By clicking on Read More you can read The Mentalist 3x10 "Jolly Red Elf" Press Release, and a new TV Guide Mega Buzz about the show.


Sources: cbspressexpress / TV Guide



PATRICK JANE AND THE CBI TEAM INVESTIGATE THE NATIONAL SOCIETY OF AUTHENTIC SANTAS AFTER ONE SANTA IS FOUND MURDERED, ON "THE MENTALIST," THURSDAY, DEC. 9
Pruitt Taylor Vince ("Deadwood") Guest Stars as
J.J. LaRoche, an Investigator with the Professional Standards Unit
Gregory Itzin ("24") Returns as Retired CBI Director Vincent Minelli
"Jolly Red Elf" - The CBI pursues two lines of investigation when a Santa is murdered: Patrick Jane goes undercover in an AA group; and Rigsby and Van Pelt question members of an authentic Santa society. Meanwhile, following the demise of a person in custody at the CBI, J.J. LaRoche (guest star Pruitt Taylor Vince) is brought in to question the team when it appears to be an inside job, on THE MENTALIST, Thursday, Dec. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Gregory Itzin ("24") returns as retired CBI Director Vincent Minelli.


SERIES REGULARS
Patrick Jane................................. Simon Baker
Teresa Lisbon............................. Robin Tunney
Kendall Cho..................................... Tim Kang
Wayne Rigsby......................... Owain Yeoman
Grace Van Pelt....................... Amanda Righetti


GUEST CAST
Madeleine Hightower................. Aunjanue Ellis
J.J. LaRoche....................... Pruitt Taylor Vince
Lailah......................................... Marisa Bernal
May...................................... Megan Gallagher
Vincent Minelli............................. Gregory Itzin
Bernard Ripple................................... Biff Wiff
Roxy............................................ Angela Gots
Santa Bob........................................ Peter Xifo
Santa Tony..................................... Matt Cates
Dr. Jack Wilder.................. David Alan Basche
First Officer................................. Todd Jeffries
Female Manager........................... Sarah Adina


WRITTEN BY: Daniel Cerone
DIRECTED BY: John Showalter

***
Note: Wasn't Minelli's first name Virgil?...

__________________________________________________________

TV GUIDE MEGA BUZZ:

The return of Walter Mashburn on The Mentalist, was pure awesome — and not just because he and Lisbon got down and dirty! Is he due to make another appearance this season? — Rachel



ADAM: That doesn't seem to be in the cards, Rachel. "Probably not this year," creator Bruno Heller tells us, noting that Mashburn's fling with Lisbon was likely just that. "Lisbon is a very unsentimental character. As she indicated at the end of that episode, she's happy to have a bit of human contact, but she's kind of a lone wolf in that respect. It just shows that there is a softer side to her and she needs love and companionship like anyone else, but then she just moves on," he says.

Comments

  1. So sad about Lisbon/Mashburn :(....
    But at least they gave a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... well, at least I guess that they are aware that the public is interested in this character... He didn't say a no no, so I'll keep on hoping for the future! It was already awesome to have Red Hot, but who knows... never say never! ;-)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha indeed, never say never XD.
    We just need keep on reminding Heller that we want him back. It did help for this season cause I doubt he really planned on having Mash back after Redline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I agree with you... I'm a little disappointed about Lisbon/Mashburn... It was so great to see him again and to see Lisbon that way ! Anyway !

    I thought the same about Minelli ! I think there is a mistake...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to bring the topic back, but I felt the need to say something. I hope you guys don't get mad at me and understand what I'm trying to say.

    First, I loved Red Hot, I pretty much enjoyed the "Lisburn" thing, I thought it was lovely, but I was happy especially because of Lisbon, which is my fav character and was absolutely fantastic in this very episode. But I'm not even a bit sad if Mashburn doesn't really come back this season or anymore. I wished they get together in Red Hot and that what I've got. So "Lisburn" was just an "one-night stand" for me too LOL

    Don't get me wrong guys, that's how I thought this thing would work with them, one episode and done. Probably I would like to see him back again at some point, to tease. He's a great character and Graham has a lot of chemistry with Robin AND Simon, but if they have some real romance, mhmmm… TBH, I don't think I'd be happy. But that's just my opinion.

    The most important thing for me is that it didn't change a single bit about my love for J/L. I DO love Currie's character, I really do, but absolutely nothing compares to Jane and Lisbon, my OTP. Yes, I know it wont happen too soon, we're just in season three yet, yada yada, but I found out that I'm not that okay, as I previously thought I would be, with Lisbon having a real romance if not with Jane. Red Hot was epic, but now I'm back to J/L.

    I know I'm not the only one, but somehow I can see that something changed in this fandom, what makes my shipper heart very sad. I made a puppy face when someone, that was a J/L shipper, said that Lisbon/Mashburn was her fav shipper now.

    ps: when Ball of Fire ended with that adorable couch scene, I just said to myself "Who's Mashburn?", coundn't help it xD

    I'm waiting for the death threats now, go ahead LOL

    btw, the new header is just... WOW *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, everyone's entitled to have their opinion, and I think it's just childish and stupid to be mad at someone just cause he/she sees something in a different way. So of course, there's no problem for me, Van! ;-)

    I'm not really sure how I feel about Jane and Lisbon right now. Jane is too much absorbed in his seek for revenge to even think about something else. I don't think that a romantic relationship between the two would make sense now, or until RJ is in prison/killed/burned alive/cut into tiny pieces etc.. (LOL). In the meantime it would be nice to see Lisbon handling a romantic relationship with someone, I mean, she's not supposed to wait forever for something that it's neither in her head, or in Jane's. I think Mash is a fantastic character cause it brought a different light, he teased Lisbon and brought her a bit out of her shell. Man, she would have kissed him right in front a lot of other people at the party, if that psycho super model didn't appear with that knife... I loved seeing Lisbon like that. :-) So, for me Mash/Lis is something that would work (despite what Heller said, but hey, who knows Lis better than her creator!), and would like to see. But I didn't expect Mash to come back this season, still I have hopes for the future. Jane is not available until he will be able to free himself from all the pain, the rage. The thought of his wife and child will always be there, but he has to learn how to live with it without feeling guilty if he dates another woman (which happened with Kristina).

    But, as I said, everyone's entitled to have a different opinion, and I respect everyone's view. I'm just not so sure right now of what I would like to see between them, so I'll just wait and see what will happen next. I'm a lot in love with their banters and their strange kind of friendship. I love how they are interacting this season, and I hope their friendship will be solid and that it will grow even more. Jane needs a person who cares about him, not matter how sure he is he doesen't need it, he does. :-)

    Aww thank you Van! I wasn't happy at all with the other header, but I think I'll keep this one for a long time! How beautiful she is! :-) Sorry for my super long answer!! ^_^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!