The Mentalist 3x07 "Red Hot"- Preview


Thanks to: yixing11914

Comments

  1. I don't know what's wrong with me but I have this wicked grin all over my face the whole time.
    I've also watched this about 10 times or so....
    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I cannot help but loving Mashburn!
    Currie Graham is just amazing, I never loved a guest character so much as I do with Mashburn, really! I hope Mashburn won't be just for one episode...
    Can't wait for the longer preview, and I'll have to live with that until next Thursday, which seems really far far away!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's already a longer promo....oh man how I love how Mashburn is leering at Lisbon haha XD
    Let's hope she flirts at least a little bit back.
    I do hope he stays longer though it doesn't look like it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah just saw both the new previews, can't really wait! :-)
    mmm taking what Heller said it doesen't look good indeed... plus, the previews are doing pretty good job in confusing... is that Mashburn who "explodes" in CTV promo?? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like him. I guess we just have to wait and see. Thursday seems to far away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!