The Fix 1x03 "The Wire": Maya Travis Screen Captures and Best Quotes

From last night's episode of The Fix, 1x03 "The Wire", some screen captures and a few Maya Travis quotes which I loved.
Enjoy!

Synopsis:
Maya convinces an asset to wear a wire during a rendezvous with Sevvy. Meanwhile, Ezra works to create an alibi for Sevvy and he sends his henchman Buck to pay a visit to Riv at his ranch.







  • "I know I ran, but so did you. You just ran behind your nice safe desk. I need to move on this. You either trust me or you don't.
  • "This isn't about the high road or the low road, this is about the end of the road for you. Because I am not just building a case against Sevvy now, I am building a case to get you disbarred.
  • "It is a massive hole in your case, and I'm going to drive a freight train through it. You're finished, Wolf. Sevvy's going down for murder and you're going with him."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!