A surprise for Robin

Hello, everyone!

As you all know, Robin will make her stage debut in February with Smokefall.
I thought to organize a little surprise for her, and send her flowers the night performances will begin, on February 4th. Along with the flowers, I would like to include messages from the fans, so we can all congratulate her on this new exciting project!

Here's what you should do:
Send me an e-mail to: maryngreenshades@gmail.com with the subject "Message for Robin".
You can send your message wishing her good luck, congratulating her, etc.
The message should be no longer than three lines (you can take as a reference an A4 page format). Along with your name you can put your country too, if you want. (Name and country must fit in the three lines message).

You can send your message from today, January 11th until January 20th.

I will make sure all the messages will be sent along with the flowers, and they will be delivered at the theatre the day of Smokefall's first performance, February 4th.

I hope to receive a lot of your messages! :)
If you need to contact me for any kind of help you might need, you can use the e-mail address I provided.

Thank you!
Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!