Robin Tunney Attends Simon Baker's Ceremony at the Hollywood Walk Of Fame

Robin was among the Guests at Simon Baker's Ceremony at the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

Simon dedicated some really beautiful words for his co-star and dear friend:

“The delightful Robin Tunney. You make every day a joy to go to work,you do.. You make the days easier,you make the work better,you make me look a foot taller. I value our friendship so much. It’s been a gift.” 

I'm updating the Gallery as I find new photos, so keep checking this link ;)
LINK


Source: GettyImages


UPDATE: Here's a short video of the ceremony, in which you can also see Robin:



Source: celebrityfootage

Keep checking the Gallery, I've already uploaded HQ Photos!

You can watch the whole ceremony at walkoffame.com/simon-baker
I've also added some new photos to the Gallery. 

Here's a little edit I've just made:
                                                     click on the image to enlarge it



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!